Thursday, April 14, 2011
More and more video sharing sites have gone Hi-Def. HD video has higher resolution than SD (standard-definition) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1280×720 pixels (720p) or 1920×1080 pixels (1080i/1080p), which is richer, clearer, and more vivid than SD video. If you got some HD videos taking by HD camera, you want to playback. Just convert all your HD files with HD Video Converter from Aneesoft to your computer or external storage, and you’ve now got a digital library of videos that you can watch at anytime from anywhere! If you just wanna watch the HD videos in travelling on-the-go with iPad, ipad2, iPhone 4, or PSP, PS3 and such like portable devices, get the HD files to the compatible formats are OK, or if you have an Xbox 360 or Apple TV, it's super easy to get your HD video files onto your HDTV. Well, check out the detailed tips below.
Things You Will Need
1. HD video files, almost any size, shape, or formats
3. A video-capable portable player
Step1. Get HD Video Converter from Aneesoft and add HD videos wish to convert
Download the HD Video Converter from Aneesoft and install it on your PC, then open the program and click the "Add…" button to add HD videos. The HD Video Converter software supports most of the popular HD video formats including HD AVI, AVCHD M2TS, MTS, HD MOV, HD WMV, HD MP4, HD FLV and more.
Step2. Crop, trim or add special effects to the HD video
This step is optional. But when you come to review the HD video your taken, how often do you find it's too dark, or the focus is blurred? Now you can fix these flaws and apply artistic effects with the Edit Video module of the program. Plus, with just a few clicks, you can crop the HD video to remove black sides and trim the video easily as below.
Step3. Set the output settings and other preferred preset
After finish video source setup, select an output format from "Profile" list for each video file and specify a directory on your computer to save the output files. In the left-hand section of the HD video converter interface, select the right preset for your device in the drop-down menu. With the personalized profile provided in Aneesoft HD Video Converter, you can easily select the format according to the device name, even if you don't know what formats your device supports.
Step4. Start Conversion in the HD Video Converter
Click "Start" and step away from the computer (processor performance will be seriously affected during conversion).
Tips & Tricks
* Batch conversion. Allows append many tasks at one time and Aneesoft HD Video Converter will convert them one by one for saving your time.
* You can preview the video by selecting the video and clicking Play in the preview pane. Also can take snapshot and save them as jpg, bmp file while preview.
* Merge videos. Join multiple video files into one by clicking "Merge" in Source Setup section.
* To put the converted video to your iPod or iPhone, you must have iTunes 6.0 or later installed on your computer. For the latest versions of these applications, open System Preferences, click Software Update, and then click Check Now.
* If you are a MAC user, please just refer to Aneesoft HD Video Converter for MAC.
You may be interested in these topics:
Posted by zaraly at 12:49 AM